As a nutrition expert, I know that many of you have questions that concern your diet and nutritional health. From going low-sodium, gluten-free, and buying organic to losing weight and shopping healthy on a budget – these are just a few of the many great questions I would like to help you with.
While there is no shortage of nutrition information in the media today, I understand how challenging it can be to determine fact from fiction, and sometimes the answer is a little of both.
Everyday we make food decisions that impact our overall health. Navigating the grocery aisles and knowing how to make better food choices is an intricate part of building health into your busy lifestyle.
I’d be happy to help you with this journey!
Look for me at Kirk Market on Monday afternoons from 1pm until 5pm, and on Friday mornings from 8am until noon.
Talk to Andrea one-on-one about a variety of diet and nutrition topics, including:
- Eating tips for a healthy lifestyle
- Special dietary needs, e.g., gluten-free products, vegetarian, etc.
- Feeding your family on a budget
- Reading and understanding food labels
- School Nutrition Programs (Teachers, this will interest you!)