Rewards Points & Redemption
- Customers must present their MarketCard at checkout to collect or redeem Points at Kirk Market.
- You will earn a minimum of 1 Point for every $1.00 that you spend on qualifying purchases when you present your MarketCard. We will award you $1.00 for every 100 points you accumulate. MarketCard Points expire after 12-months of inactivity on your account.
- We reserve the right to vary the number of points awarded on qualifying purchases or change how Points are awarded from time to time and at our sole discretion.
- Legal title to MarketCard points belongs to Kirk Market and can only be redeemed at Kirk Market
- Your MarketCard is a bearer card used as ‘proof of membership’. The safe-keeping of the card is the card holder’s responsibility. Kirk Market is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, as well as any points redemption done on a lost or stolen card. Points are redeemable by any individual who is the bearer of the MarketCard(s) linked to your account. If your MarketCard is lost or stolen, notify Kirk Market customer service (telephone 949-7022) as soon as possible, and we will issue a replacement card within two business days.
- We reserve the right to refuse points to be earned or redeemed if we consider your use of the MarketCard Rewards Program to be fraudulent or not in line with these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend or terminate the MarketCard Rewards Program at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, at our sole discretion. We shall notify you of any changes to the Rewards Program and the Terms and Conditions on our website (kirkmarket.ky/marketcard).
Non-Qualifying Purchases & Limitations
- Certain purchases and accounts are excluded from earning Points. These include, but are not limited to:
- the purchase of Kirk Market Gift Cards,
- delivery or service charges relating to a transaction,
- customer and employee discounted accounts deemed as excluded from participation; this includes (but are not limited to); Corporate/Business Charge Accounts, and Kirk Group employees.
- Your MarketCard Points are not transferrable to another MarketCard holder’s account.
- Accumulation and redemption of MarketCard Points will only occur on your personal MarketCard Account with any qualifying transaction, as long as you present your MarketCard at the register. You will not be able to earn or redeem points without providing your MarketCard to the cashier at checkout. Points expire 12 months from last account activity.
- You may cancel your MarketCard at any time. Doing so will also cancel the points balance on the card, and your rewards will be null and void. Your MarketCard is not redeemable for cash. You are not entitled to a cash payment once you terminate your membership.
- All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate to allow us to create your MarketCard account. You must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Personal Information Provided by You.
- We collect your name, phone number, and email address.
- We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate your MarketCard account creation and logon process.
- To notify you when your MarketCard is ready for collection.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. If you have signed up to receive our e-newsletters, we will collect your personal information to email you Kirk Market-related news and promotions. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- Kirk Market will keep all information related to your MarketCard account confidential.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Cayman Islands law and the courts of the Cayman Islands shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms.